Sunday, May 10, 2009

Haiz...didnt go anywhere today.
Just stay at home to help mum cleaning the house.
Do some house chores.

What a monotonous birthday.

But it shows that im filial as i stayed at home to help out on mother's day...lol.
Praising myself...

Did not have any special celebration for mother's day.
Instead, we went out for dinner like usual on sunday nite.
The restaurant nearby our house offers food that is cheap and tasty but we gotta wait for quite long.
Luckily, im not that hungry, otherwise the wait wil be miserable...lol.

Tomorrow im attending a new skul for form 6.
Feel nervous as its a new surrounding to me but at the same time feel glad and happy as i wil get to meet my ex seniors (who wil be my senior again).
Hope to meet new frens there and enjoy the schooling days.

All the best to myself ^^


Signing off,
y3unG@B

0 comments: