Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the whole day, I have been busy with my sister and brother.
First, I gotta fetch my sis to tuition then gotta ftech her to setia alam for her tutti dance practice.
Later, gotta fetch her and brother home from setia alam.
My sis's tuition started from 12.45pm to 2.45pm.
If I were to go home and come fetch her at the tuition centre again, it will be time-consuming and wasting the petrol.
So, i decided to stay at my grandma's house while waiting for her.
My second aunt wanted me to give her a ride to her friend's house, i agreed but it turned out to be that her friend wasn't at home.
I told her to call her friend before going, but she refuses as she thought that her friend would be at home.
Made us went there for nothing!
2.45pm, fetched my sis and need to send her to setia alam.
Once reached there, i went down to the park for awhile and plan to leave after that.
Who knows they said that the practice gonna end quite soon.
OMG!
That meant i don't gotta go home.
I gotta wait there as no point going home then come back to fetch them again.
HURH!
So, i waited.
While waiting, i strolled aroung the park to find myself some entertainment.
What i could get was the monkey-bars, slide, see-saw and swing.
After sweating a little, i went back to their dancing spot and rest for awhile.
Their dance practice ended about 5.10pm.
As the rest waiting for people to fetch them back, my sis gave the suggestion to play at the playground for a while.
Hence, we all played there. (regardless of our age)
Here are some pic at the playground.




the swing






the monkey bar




i don't know the name for this....well, you climb up with the string provided.






what is my sis (the one sitting in the middle of the see-saw) looking at?






so it's jin yun with his foolish act again. He got stucked in that yellowish thingie.







my sis on the see-saw.




she and her pose....lol




her sandal's colour matched the colour of the slide...wakaka




she looks scared...




so it's mr 510 who freaked her out by shaking the sort of hanging bridge.





our gang had occupied all the see-saw available.
Pity those kids who wanna play.



everyone seems to enjoy the see-saw very much till no one posed for the camera...lol
Try to be considerate next time.
Leave some for others to enjoy.
After a tiring day, I am still glad that i got to spend time with my siblings and my juniors after graduating.
It is a rare chance for us to come together in such a big group.
Thanks for making my Saturday enjoyable.
Signing off,

0 comments: