Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to schooling day

Today is the registration day for form 6.
I finally made up my mind to do form 6 and sit for stpm.
I intends to take up the art stream but the teacher said that wemust choose the subjects according to the stream offered to us.
I was offered science stream so i can only choose between physics and biology as thats the only difference between the two science classes.
Its either biology or physics with maths T, chemistry and general studies.
I chose physics for the combination.
Im looking forward to switch to the art stream.
I wanna take up bm, sej, econ and general studies.
Hopefully i got to change soon otherwise i wouldnt be able to go for tuition class as im not sure of the subjects.
I saw quite a number of delta students taking up form 6 at high skul.
Most of them are smart students.
There will be competition there for sure.
Hopefully i will be able to cope with the upcoming challenges and excel in form 6.


Stare fear in the eyes and strive to be the best!


here are two photos of my newest look with the form 6 uniform.
look weird with skirt rite? lol....
got to wear skirts for the next one and a half years...haiz >.<
cant kao lui d lo....haha.








signing off,

0 comments: